Your Next Great Gig Starts Here: Start an exciting career at Comcast Spotlight
Some of the brightest minds in the media and entertainment industry work here at Comcast Spotlight. From media sales to research and operations, our employees work together to integrate brands with the most premium content available, anywhere. Explore our careers page to learn more about Comcast Spotlight, our culture and benefits to see if we're the right fit for you!Available Positions
Who we are
We’re an advertising sales company that provides video solutions to local, regional and national businesses through television and digital advertising. Comcast Spotlight combines the power of traditional television and premium digital video advertising to reach audience through high-quality content at any time, on any device.
Our parent company, Comcast Corporation, is a global media and technology company that brings together the best in media and technology. Comcast drives innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences.
Our purpose is to bring brands and audiences together through the power of premium video and advanced analytics.
Who we hire
Comcast Spotlight hires business-minded professionals who aren’t afraid to take risks, get creative and influence the advertising industry at large. Our employees thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments. You’re invited to reach your potential. A part of the Comcast family, you'll work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT.
We’re fun, personable and innovative in the way we help our clients achieve marketing success. Our employees are part of the advancement of media and entertainment, and are encouraged to drive further innovation in advertising sales.
The Associate AE Program seeks qualified young sales professionals who want to join the dynamic Comcast Spotlight sales team. Our Associate Account Executive (AAE) program offers a 12-month curriculum with focus on digital, marketing, finance, production, and research disciplines.
- AAEs will be trained on Sales Process, Prospecting, CNA’s, Presentations, Proposal Building, Closing, and Account Stewardship
- AAEs will be exposed and trained on the tools and resources within each department (Finance, Operations, Digital, Marketing, Research)
- Training during this phase will be based on uniform competencies established across all markets. Competency “gates” set at 90 day increments
- Within the first 90 days the AAE will have a clear understanding of the sales philosophy, tools, resources, and AE activity and performance expectations
- After the initial 90 days, AAE’s will start to work towards building their account list with a set revenue and account minimums, in essence create their own “list” upon graduation
- 96% of AAE graduates report they would like to be working at Comcast as an AE a year from now
Apply for the AAE program today!
See how we provide support for the many aspects of life.
Learn, grow and thrive professionally and personally with annual tuition assistance and a variety of development programs.
Medical & Dental
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans are just the start. Comcast employees have access to Flexible Spending Accounts, personal health consultants, benefits to support life milestones, and more.
401(k) Savings Plan
Our 401(k) plan offers automatic enrollment along with dollar-to-dollar matching up to the first 6% of eligible pay contributed.
Employees in serviceable areas enjoy free digital TV and Internet service as well as deeply discounted phone service and other features.